Triton Products 56660 LocHook 8-1/8-Inch Width with 3/4-Inch I.D. Zinc Plated Steel Multi-Prong Tool Holder for LocBoard
- Hang box wrenches, screw drivers or any tools with a round hole that will fit over the prongs
- The 2 and 4-point contact locking mechanism offers industrial strength holding capability
- Hooks mount vertically and horizontally in 4 distinct positions allowing the use of multiple hooks for large, heavy and odd-shaped items
- Fixtures install from the front, so no need to remove the board for installation or repositioning of LocHooks causing no damage to the LocBoard
- Compatible with all locboard sizes and other brands of steel tool boards with square holes spaced 1-1/2-inch o.c.
Publisher: Triton Products
Details: Having secure, commercial grade, easily accessible and versatile storage and organizational solutions is an issue that every business encounters. LocHook(s) and LocBoard present an ideal steel pegboard tool storage solution for companies that support 5S and Lean Manufacturing initiatives. They provide the most heavy-duty pegboard and hook system and are ideal for dependable storage for factory floor, shop, home and garage. The LocHook is an innovative pegboard hook which can be mounted in any direction and is rugged enough to support just about anything. Together, the LocBoard and LocHook will provide the perfect steel pegboard solution. Imagine a clean looking commercial grade pegboard with the strongest hooks available to hang your items within grasp at all times. That is the power of the steel pegboard system from Triton Products.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 2.0 x 2.0 inches