(Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Laser Line Bubble Level, with a crisp laser and three easy-to-read vials to identify horizontal and cross at 0-Degree level and vertical at 90-Degree.
Laser Line Bubble Level (Cat. No. LBL100)
- Crisp laser projects up to 75-feet (22.9m) indoors
- Three easy-to-read vials
- Horizontal and cross vials at 0-Degree level
- Vertical vial at 90-Degree
- Strong rare earth magnetic base attaches to ferromagnetic surfaces
- Removable leveling stand has thumb screws for manual leveling on uneven surfaces
- Large top-view vial windows for improved visibility
- High-visibility orange cast aluminum body is easy to see on conduit and at jobsites
- V-groove fits contour of pipe and conduit
- Laser: Class 3a, 630 to 670nm, Max Power <5mw
- Includes leveling stand and 3x AAA batteries
“When designing this level, we were looking to meet the alignment and leveling needs professional tradespeople would run into,” says Tony Lam, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “This is a versatile product that functions as both a torpedo level and a laser level, with a v-groove and strong magnetic base to make it functional for various tasks like hanging pipe rack, identifying obstacles for long pipe runs and measuring bend locations into and out of electrical boxes.”
Free 2 day shipping – Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Tool Craze does not sell this product or any product on the Tool Craze website. Tool Craze does not handle the sale of any item in any way. If you purchase something through a link on the Tool Craze site, Tool Craze may get a small share of the sale. Please refer to the About section for more info.
The post Klein Tools Laser Line Bubble Level LBL100 appeared first on Tool Craze.