These were the week's most popular posts:
1. How to Use Canva Designs in Google Slides
2. Create TinyTap Educational Games With Houdini Effects, Videos, and More
3. PhET Releases Ten Updated Simulations With Interactive Descriptions
4. NASA From Hidden to Modern Figures
5. How to Record Screencasts in Gmail
6. What is Sub-image Search? - And Why Would Your Students Would Use It?
7. Brush Ninja - Make Animated GIFs, Emoji Art, and More!
Thank you for your support!
Your registrations in Practical Ed Tech courses and purchases of 50 Tech Tuesday Tips help me keep Free Technology for Teachers going. Purchase ten or more copies of my ebook and I'll host a free one-hour webinar for your school or organization.
On-demand Professional Development
- Search Strategies Students Need to Know
- A Crash Course in Making & Teaching With Video
- A Crash Course in Google Earth & Maps for Social Studies
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week's most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 40,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I've been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you're curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.