This week was an exciting one in our house as my five year old finished her first chapter book! She loved Winter According to Humphrey and can't wait to read some more books about Humphrey the hamster.
I hope that you had an equally good week and have a great weekend! My family will be playing in the fresh snow. Before doing that I have this week's list of the most popular posts to share.These were the week's most popular posts:
1. Groundhog Day Explained
2. How to Prevent Printing of Shared Google Documents
3. How to Create Custom Valentine's Day Cards for Kids to Share
4. How to Add Watermarks to Google Docs
5. Build Talk or Type Educational Games on TinyTap
6. Educational Resources With a Super Bowl Theme
7. Three Ways to Use Lumio for Collaborative Learning Right Now
Thank you for your support!
Your registrations in Practical Ed Tech courses (listed below) and purchases of my ebook help me keep Free Technology for Teachers going.
On-demand Professional Development
- Search Strategies Students Need to Know
- A Crash Course in Making & Teaching With Video
- A Crash Course in Google Earth & Maps for Social Studies
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week's most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 39,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I've been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you're curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.