This week I hosted a webinar titled How to Create & Sell Your Own Digital Products. If you missed it, the recording is now available to access here. Get the recording this weekend and you'll be able to join me for a live Q&A follow-up session next week.
We're going to enjoy the relatively nice weather today and play outside while doing some light yard work. I hope that you have something fun to do today too. Before doing that, I have this week's list of the most popular posts.
These were the week's most popular posts:
1. Stop Printing the Internet
2. Plays.org - Educational Games Your Students Will Love to Play
3. New Whiteboard Features in Microsoft Teams and New Excel Formulas
4. Take Your Students on the American Ideals Virtual Field Trip Hosted by Discovery Education
5. Five Chrome Settings You Need to Know
6. Readlee - Know How Your Students Read Online Assignments
7. Kikori App - Social Emotional Learning Activities for All Ages
Thank you for your support!
Your registrations in Practical Ed Tech courses and purchases of 50 Tech Tuesday Tips help me keep Free Technology for Teachers going. Purchase ten or more copies of my ebook and I'll host a free one-hour webinar for your school or organization.
On-demand Professional Development
- Search Strategies Students Need to Know
- A Crash Course in Making & Teaching With Video
- A Crash Course in Google Earth & Maps for Social Studies
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week's most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 40,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I've been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you're curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.