Fusing AI Tech with Disney Storytelling for an Interactive and Personalized Learning Experience.
We’ve been using this for a couple of weeks now and it’s the only educational tool my daughter actually enjoys using!
Here’s the official Press Release:
After empowering more than 100 million kids across the globe to fall in love with learning, BYJU’S introduces its suite of Magic Workbooks Learning Kits in Canada
PALO ALTO, Calif. (April 20, 2022) — BYJU’S, the world’s leading education technology company, today launched BYJU’S Magic Workbooks featuring Disney Premium Edition in Canada, which uses Osmo-powered reflective AI technology to create a personalized, active learning experience.
The award-winning program offers a unique blend of digital and physical learning tools for children in grades PreK-3 to help build math, language, and reading skills. Featuring beloved Disney and Pixar characters, children enjoy a magical adventure as they learn new concepts and receive real-time feedback every step of the way.
Customized to support different learning styles, the program helps each child build the skills they need most. The proprietary AR technology enables the tablet’s camera to see objects in front of it, so as children complete their worksheets Jane, their friendly guide, communicates if the answer is correct or if they need to try again. The program’s recommendation engine enables children to watch related video lessons and play fun quizzes helping them to better understand the concepts.
Each grade-level Premium Kit includes access to the BYJU’S Learning App, a set of multi-subject Magic Workbooks, Osmo base and reflector, Wizpens and crayons. During a time when parents are increasingly concerned about learning loss, BYJU’S Magic Workbooks featuring Disney is designed to help children practice core skills. BYJU’S has leveraged new forms of educational technology to provide a personalized solution that is based on each child’s learning level.
“We believe that education is the key to opportunity, and we are thrilled to bring new resources to children in Canada to encourage lifelong learning,” said Byju Raveendran, Founder & CEO, BYJU’S. “We are using the power of storytelling and technology to make learning engaging and inspiring again while many children are out of the classroom.”
The launch arrives in Canada as demand for BYJU’S programs continues to soar globally. The new BYJU’S Learning featuring Disney product line has received industry recognition including the National Parenting Product Award, Teacher Choice Award, among others.
BYJU’S Learning Program featuring Disney offers:
- 2,500+ ACTIVITIES: Designed to support children’s unique learning styles, concepts are simple and fun with educational videos, quizzes, mini-games, stories and interactive worksheets. It’s a multisensory experience!
- PERSONALIZED LEARNING: Recommendations align to your child’s interests, pace and learning level. Customized to help your child master the skills they need and gain confidence along the way. REAL-TIME FEEDBACK: With Jane as their guide, your child can play and learn independently. Jane celebrates correct answers and provides encouraging nudges to “try again”, keeping your child motivated every step of the way.
- DISNEY & PIXAR CHARACTERS: From Disney’s Frozen, Moana, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, and Aladdin, and Disney and Pixar’s Cars, Toy Story, and many more, your child will play and learn alongside some of their favourite characters
- PROGRESS REPORTS: See all your child is learning and get fun parent-child activities to reinforce core concepts.
- Designed by the BYJU’S creator team with content guidance from academic experts in child development, early education and interactive learning, the program is KidSafe-certified.
For more information, visit: https://www.byjuslearning.com/
About BYJU’SLaunched in 2011, BYJU’S is the world’s leading education technology company for students PreK-12 and is trusted by 100 million students around the world. By making learning contextual and visual, not just theoretical, BYJU’S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content and personalized learning methodologies. To learn more, go to: https://byjus.com/us/.
The post BYJU’S Magic Workbooks Featuring Disney Launches in Canada appeared first on SocialDad.ca.