Check your inbox for an awesome offer from Amazon!
If you’re signed up to receive emails from Amazon, check your inbox or spam/trash folders to see if you received an email with an exclusive promo code valid for a 12-Month Amazon FreeTime Unlimited Family Plan subscription for just 99¢!
This seems like a hot offer, as the FreeTime Unlimited Family plan is normally $99 per year for non-Prime members!
You’ll be looking for an email containing the subject line “99¢ for 1 year of FreeTime Unlimited” coming from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use FreeTime Unlimited to get access to over 16,000 kid-friendly movies, TV shows, Alexa skills, Audible books, educational apps, and games compatible with iOS and Android devices! Plus, parents love FreeTime because it’s easy-to-use and you can set personalize screen time limits, educational goals, filter age-appropriate content, and also manage web browsing and content usage based on their preferences.
While on FreeTime, kids do not have access to any social media channels, and they cannot make in-app purchases – so there aren’t any surprise charges on your Amazon account. Even better, you can set up to four profiles for your kids so they can personalize their favorite apps, games, shows and more.
Simply follow these steps to take advantage of this offer:
1. Copy your personal promotion code from the box included in your email.
2. Go to FreeTime Unlimited home page. Make sure you are logged into your Amazon.com account with this email address.
3. Find and click the “Enter promotion code” link above the button on the product page. This step will already be done if you are logged in.
4. Enter your personal promotion code and click “Apply promotion code.”
5. Check that the price is 99¢.
6. Click “Subscribe” and complete the check-out process.
Please note after one year, your subscription will renew automatically starting at $2.99/month plus tax. You may cancel your subscription at any time.